Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011

Battlefield 3 - a first look at singleplayer



So I got my hands on the BF3 singleplayer today and wanted to give you guys a first impression of the vehicle-missions.

I've played through it and I must tell you that its a little short (maybe 3 hours of playtime) but these missions were really fun and I can't wait to dig into the multiplayer!

I'm playing on 1920x1080 with almost all details on high and was getting around 45 FPS with my Phenom 2 Quadcore and a Radeon 4870.

One of the first missions is to fly as the gunner on an american jet into Iranian airspace, but I'm going to let the pictures do the talking:











Sadly you dont get to fly the jet but its alot of fun this way too, albeit a little easy to be honest.

I'll ad a post about the tankmission later!

1 Kommentar: