Donnerstag, 29. September 2011

GALAXY SII - the switch from iOs to Android

While most of the american market is still waiting for Samsungs current flagship to arrive I snatched mine about a month ago over here in Germany on a T-Mobile contract.

So far I have been very satisfied with the phone and it proves to be an immense upgrade over my old iPhone 3Gs. After all the crap I had to put up with regarding Apple Itunes and their extremely closed iOS I am really happy to have made the switch to the world of Android.

So far I have opted to stay with standard Samsung TouchWiz 4.0 interface as you can see and have only made a few little tweeks.


Hardwarewise the S2 leaves nothing to be desired so far.

The only advantage Apple still has over Android is a high resale value. This is the amount of money I received for a over 2 year old scratched Iphone 3Gs


Hope you enjoyed my first entry into the world of blogging, theres much more to come!

4 Kommentare:

  1. That's the reason why I covered my iPad 2 in silicon and that overpriced apple cover.
    As soon as the iPad 3 arrives, I'm going to sell it for at least 70% of what I paid for it one year ago. Well played, Steve.
    Good luck with your blog, following you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i dont like android at all, and nowadays its all about the software not the hardware

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. cant wait for the iphone5 release today

    AntwortenLöschen